A community is rallying together after a fire ripped through a block of flats in Oxford.
A blaze broke out at around 3.30pm on Tuesday in Pegasus Road, in the Blackbird Leys area.
No one was reported to have been injured and two days later, the site was still cordoned off, with many residents being put up in a nearby hotel and unable to return home.
I saw all the smoke and the fire. They [the flames] was full, you could see them crashing through the windows, straight through to the bedroom, the living room. I mean all the 20 years I've lived here I've never seen anything like that before."
A fundraising campaign is now underway to help those whose possessions were destroyed.
They're hoping to get £5,000, with donations already starting to flood in.
Police say they are not treating the fire as suspicious.
While repair works are underway, for the people who've lost their homes, it could be some time before the full cost becomes clear.
Watch Charlotte Cross' report below