Brighton Pavilion Green Party MP Caroline Lucas increased her majority to almost 20,000 votes. That majority increased by nearly 5%.
However, she was angry that the voting system was holding her party back.
- Watch below as Caroline Lucas says she is 'incredibly proud' to represent Brighton Pavilion:
- Supporters cheer as the Green Party win is confirmed:
- Watch below: Caroline Lucas MP attacks voting system:
- Brighton Kemptown's Lloyd Russell-Moyle held his seat - but was angry over Conservative policies:
- Labour MP's attack on Conservatives...
- Peter Kyle MP criticises party leadership...
Labour's Peter Kyle had a comfortable majority in Hove, defeating his nearest rival by nearly 16,00 votes. But he was devastated at the loss of excellent MPs.