Advertisement

  1. ITV Report

Mother tours schools to give drugs warning after son's death

A mother whose teenage son died after overdosing on a prescription drug says schools must do more to educate pupils about the dangers.

Will Horley- who was 17- had been looking forward to joining the Army when he suffered a fatal reaction to the drug, bought on the dark web. Since then his mum Kim has been touring schools across the South to tell his story.

Kim is touring schools to warn of the dangers Credit: Family
Will died after overdosing on a prescription drug Credit: Family
  • Click below to see full report by Tony Green...