A fire has ripped through a campervan parked on petrol forecourt in Dorset.
The vehicle caught fire at a supermarket petrol station on Dorchester Road, Weymouth.
Around 10 firefighters from Dorset and Wiltshire Fire and Rescue Service were called to deal with the blaze at around 9.11am on Saturday, July 30.
No-one was hurt in the blaze.
The campervan has been completely destroyed and the roof of the petrol station has been badly damaged.
Dorset and Wiltshire Fire and Rescue Service believe the likely cause is an electrical fault within the engine bay of the vehicle.