MPs across the south have been giving their reactions to Theresa May's Brexit defeat.Read the full story ›
MPs across the south east have been giving their reactions after Theresa May's Brexit deal suffers second defeat in Parliament.Read the full story ›
The Prime Minister’s Brexit deal has been rejected again by MPs, plunging the country into further uncertainty.Read the full story ›
Contracts totalling £108m were awarded to three ferry companies.Read the full story ›
Irish company Arklow Shipping had backed the contract with Seaborne Freight, but it has now withdrawn from the deal.Read the full story ›
A temporary steel barrier is due to be installed.Read the full story ›
Councillors will vote on funding on Thursday.Read the full story ›
Fifty days to go. Fifty days before we leave the EU. Can a deal - any deal - be achieved before the end of next month?
- Watch the full programme here:
And HIV/Aids: the Government is dedicated to eradicating transmission before 2030. Is that feasible?
- The former Health Secretary, now Lord Speaker, tells us it can be done:
To debate all this:
- Phillip Lee, Conservative member for Bracknell in Berkshire
- Tim Loughton, Tory MP for East Worthing & Shoreham in Sussex, and
- Matt Rodda, Labour MP for Reading East