- 3 updates
Pensioner Peggy Collis thought she was going to have to wait two months before anyone came to look at her tumble dryer. She was worried that it might be a fire risk. Generous viewers came to the rescue. As Sally Simmonds reports, Peggy and her husband, who live in Hampshire, are absolutely thrilled.
Latest ITV News reports
The Electrical Safety First charity is warning homeowners to avoid using any electrical appliances that have been recalled.
A family is homeless after a fire in their tumble dryer. The family had been in touch with the manufacturer after a recall notice went out.