Viewer James Loveridge sent us this extraordinary footage of mist tumbling over the cliffs at West Bay in Dorset on Thursday.
The time lapse video makes it look truly magical.
Passengers travelling from Southampton Airport are being warned of delays because if heavy fog.
A spokesperson for the airport says flights have resumed but there is a backlog of disruption.
Passengers affected are being offered later flights.
There are reports of fog affecting flights to / from London Gatwick Airport. Passengers should check the status of their flight before travelling. Fog is causing low visibility around the South East this morning causing some delays to flights at Heathrow, Stansted, Gatwick and London City Airports.
There has been dense fog is some parts of the region this morning. The adverse weather has caused some flights from the region's airports to be cancelled or delayed. The advice too air passengers is to check before travel.
Meanwhile police forces are reminding drivers of the official guidelines for driving a vehicle in foggy conditions.
Here's an excerpt from the Highway Code's guidelines for driving in fog - Rule 235.
When driving in fog you should:
- use your lights as required
- keep a safe distance behind the vehicle in front. Rear lights can give a false sense of security
- be able to pull up well within the distance you can see clearly. This is particularly important on motorways and dual carriageways, as vehicles are travelling faster
- use your windscreen wipers and demisters
- beware of other drivers not using headlights
- not accelerate to get away from a vehicle which is too close behind you
- check your mirrors before you slow down. Then use your brakes so that your brake lights warn drivers behind you that you are slowing down
- stop in the correct position at a junction with limited visibility and listen for traffic. When you are sure it is safe to emerge, do so positively and do not hesitate in a position that puts you directly in the path of approaching vehicles.
Crawley has been badly hit by today's pollution and smog, with visibility down to a few yards.