In two weeks time, we're due to leave the EU. And in two weeks time, Parliament's due to elect a new Speaker. The Prime Minister's saying the deal he's agreed will be great for Britain - but now he has the small matter of getting it through Parliament, when he has no majority. So what will happen next?
And John Bercow, the Buckingham MP, leaves the Speaker's chair after ten years - ten years which have had their moments of controversy. To debate all this:
- Rosie Duffield, the Labour MP for Canterbury
- Belinda de Lucy, the Brexit Party MEP for the South East
- Layla Moran, Oxford West & Abingdon's LibDem MP, and
- Craig Mackinlay, Conservative MP for Thanet South
Are The House of Lords, 'traitors in ermine' as some of the Brexit-supporting press have suggested? Or are they just doing their duty?
As Brexit battles continue, we ask what next for the tortuous passage of Brexit legislation through Parliament. And grammar schools: what will Damian Hinds's £50 million actually do?
And the Royal Wedding this weekend: do we need more bunting, bands, and ceremonial - or is it time for a slimmed down Scandinavian-style monarchy?
To debate all that and more:
- Lord Fox, Chris Fox from the Liberal Democrats in Windsor
- Victoria Prentis, Conservative MP for Banbury, and
- Alan Whitehead, Labour MP for Southampton Test