The number of people who do not own a car in the South East has increased by 4% according to a report by the British Car Auction.
In 2012, the figure was 26% of people, this year it is 30%.
The report in brief:
- 72% of families own at least one car
- There has been a 1% increase in two car families year on year
- Two car ownership in the North has increased to 29% from 16% in 2012
- Families with three cars or more has risen to 10% from 3% in the South West
- 14% say they will certainly or quite likely buy a car in the next year compared to 11% in 2012
More top news
Philippa has the latest weather for the east
Philippa has the latest weather for the west
33 year old Nicola Redman was described as the 'life and soul of her family'. A man is being questioned on suspicion of murder.