Advertisement

Fire-hit garage back in business

The blaze ripped through Williams garage in Otterbourne in November Credit: ITV Meridian

A commercial garage in Hampshire which was destroyed by fire just before Christmas is back in business, after fears that fifty staff faced losing their jobs.

An electrical fault in a damaged Jaguar sparked the fire which ripped through Williams garage in Otterbourne in November.

Refusing to give up, the owners have been working out of temporary offices.

They now plan to rebuild the entire business, including the village shop.

ITV Meridian spoke to owner of the garage, Pete Whieldon.