Industrial action by port workers in France has led Brittany Ferries to delay or cancel some services over the bank holiday weekend.
British travellers are being encouraged to think ahead as general strikes over labour law reforms in France have also left fuel in short supply. Blockades by workers have disrupted six oil refineries, meaning fuel rationing may be imposed.
This is the latest on the ferries:
- 26/05/16 Cherbourg to Portsmouth 17h00 (Normandie Express) - This sailing will be delayed and will now depart Cherbourg at 18h00, arriving into Portsmouth at 20h00.
- 26/05/16 Portsmouth to St Malo 20h15 (Bretagne) - This sailing will now arrive in St Malo at 09h15 on Friday morning, 1 hour later than scheduled.
- 27/05/16 St Malo to Portsmouth 10h30 (Bretagne) - This sailing will depart 1 hour later at 11h30. Latest check-in is now 10h45. Arrival remains unchanged at 18h20.
- 26/05/16 Le Havre to Portsmouth 22h00 (Etretat) has been cancelled.
- 26/05/16 Portsmouth to Le Havre 23h15 (Baie de Seine) has been cancelled.
- 27/05/16 Le Havre to Portsmouth 22h00 (Baie de Seine) has been cancelled.
- 26/05/16 Cherbourg to Poole 18h30 (Barfleur) - This sailing will be delayed and will now depart Cherbourg at 19h30, arriving into Poole at 22h45.
- All other services are operating to schedule.