- 219 updates
Tunisian authorities are understood to have detained eight people in connection with the attack on a resort in Sousse that left 38 people dead.
A total of 12 people were arrested in the immediate aftermath of the attack. Of those seven men and one woman have remained in detention, amid fears of the existence of a terrorist cell in Tunis, the Tunisian capital.
The eight people detained all come from Tunis's slum neighbourhoods.
It is believed the authorities tracked the individuals down from a mobile phone used by Seifeddine Rezgui, the gunman in the attack, which he had thrown into the sea.
Military personnel have solemnly marked the return of the bodies of nine Britons killed in last week's Tunisia attack at an airbase in Brize Norton in Oxfordshire.
The remains of Lisa and William Graham, Philip Heathcote, Trudy Jones, Ann and James McQuire, Janet and John Stocker, and David Thompson arrived home on Thursday.
They were flown to the UK in an RAF C17 transport plane and then transferred to waiting hearses.
The task, performed by members of the RAF Regiment's Queen's Colour Squadron, was witnessed by relatives of the dead who were present at the airbase.
The bodies returned home amid the news that the final British death toll in the attack on a resort in Sousse has now been confirmed at 30.
The Queen and the Duke of Edinburgh will join people across the UK in a minute's silence as a tribute to the victims of last week's Tunisia attack.
The minute's silence in memory of the victims will be held at noon tomorrow.
The Queen will be at the University of Strathclyde's Technology and Innovation Centre in Glasgow and will mark the moment there, said Buckingham Palace.
David Cameron, the prime minister, will also join the silence from his Oxfordshire constituency.
Flags will be flown at half-mast throughout the day over Downing Street and other government buildings, as well as police stations across the country and British military bases and embassies around the world.
At royal palaces including Buckingham Palace, the Union Jack will fly at half mast.
At Wimbledon, the start of play will be delayed by 45 minutes to 12.15pm on outer courts, to allow tennis players and fans and tournament staff to observe the silence.
The bodies of nine of those killed in the Tunisia beach massacre have been returned to the UK.
An RAF C17 transport plane carrying the remains of Lisa and William Graham, Philip Heathcote, Trudy Jones, Ann and James McQuire, Janet and John Stocker, and David Thompson landed at the Brize Norton air base in Oxfordshire.
Relatives of the dead were present at the airbase to see their coffins removed from the plane.
The bodies returned home amid the news that the final British death toll in the attack on a resort in Sousse has been confirmed at 30.
The bodies of eight Britons killed in the attack were brought back to British soil yesterday. Further flights are expected tomorrow and Saturday.
All 30 of the British victims were holidaymakers with travel firm Thomson and First Choice.
A statement from the company said: "It is with great sadness that Thomson and First Choice can confirm the 30 British people positively identified by the FCO, UK police and Tunisian authorities as victims of the attack in Tunisia were our customers.
"The whole company would like to extend our deepest sympathies to the family and friends of those involved in this tragic event."
Holiday operators Thomson and First Choice have confirmed that the 30 Britons killed in the massacre were their customers.
The Foreign and Commonwealth Office has confirmed the names of the nine British victims of a massacre in Tunisia who will be repatriated to the United Kingdom later today.
The names are:
Lisa and William Graham
Ann and James McQuire
Janet and John Stocker
The bodies of two of the Scottish victims of the Tunisia beach massacre will return back to the UK today.
Downing Street said the two are among nine bodies being returned to the UK later.
Deputy First Minister John Swinney is expected to be present at RAF Brize Norton in Oxfordshire for the repatriation.
Jim and Ann McQuire, from Cumbernauld, North Lanarkshire, and Billy and Lisa Graham, from Bankfoot, near Perth, died in the attack at the Sousse beach resort last Friday.
The final death toll of British holidaymakers in the atrocity is 30, Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond has said.
Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond has said that the final British death toll of the Tunisia beach massacre is 30.
"We now have all 30 British victims positively identified and we can say with a high degree of confidence that is now the final death toll of British nationals killed in this incident," Mr Hammond said.
Tunisian authorities have arrested 12 people they suspect are linked to the deadly Sousse beach hotel attack on foreign tourists, and are hunting for two men who trained in a Libyan jihadist camp with the Sousse attacker, an official said.
The Reuters news agency reports that Lazhar Akremi, minister for parliamentary relations, said:
The operation to return home the bodies of British citizens murdered in the Tunisian beach massacre will continue today.
Relatives of eight victims of gunman Seifeddine Rezgui gathered at RAF Brize Norton yesterday to see their coffins carried off a military transport aircraft by an air force guard of honour.
Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond said the other 22 would arrive back in the UK "over the coming days".
Latest ITV News reports
Stories continue to emerge of the heroism and compassion of Tunisians who tried to help in the wake of the Sousse attack.
Seifeddine Rezgui was halfway through a Masters degree and took exams at the Institute for Applied Science and Technology before the attack.