- 146 updates
A seven-year-old girl who gained more than 300,000 followers after tweeting about her ordeal in eastern Aleppo has managed to leave the besieged city, according to an aid organisation.
Bana al-Abed was included in a convoy of busses that left the city over the past week.
Her departure was confirmed by the head of the Syrian-American Medical Society aid group.
In a tweet on Monday, Ahmad Tarakji said Bana was among "many children" who have arrived in the Aleppo countryside.
A convoy of busses carrying evacuees from eastern Aleppo has arrived at the town of al-Rashideen.
The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said the new convoy of 21 busses had arrived at the insurgent-held district early on Monday.
Ten buses left the besieged villages of al-Foua and Kefraya near Idlib carrying evacuees through rebel-held territory towards Aleppo on Monday, according to the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights.
The evacuation of wounded and other civilians from the villages is a condition for the evacuation of people in the besieged rebel zone of Aleppo, Syrian state media reported on Sunday.
Five buses have been allowed to leave eastern Aleppo to continue on to rebel-held areas after being held for hours, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said.
One ambulance was also escorted out of east Aleppo, according to a senior Red Cross official.
Evacuations from eastern Aleppo are back on, a UN official in Syria has told Reuters.
Buses and ambulances are reportedly leaving the besieged city, the official added.
Evacuation efforts have been hampered over the weekend by a ceasefire deal breaking down.
The official had no information about a simultaneous plan to evacuate people from two government-held villages near Idlib that are besieged by mostly Sunni rebel forces.
The UN Security Council has agreed a draft resolution on the UN monitoring of the Aleppo evacuation.
The Security Council said it would vote on the plans to send monitors in to the besieged city on Monday.
Russia's ambassador had earlier said that he would veto the French draft resolution unless it was altered.
Russia, Syria's ally, had presented a rival resolution that would require the Syrian government's approval before monitors could be sent.
But after hours of discussion, a draft was agreed upon which will be voted on.
The evacuation of the government-held villages has been postponed for an "unknown period", the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said.
The government-held villages, al-Foua and Kefraya, were going to be evacuated in exchange for allowing rebels and civilians to leave Aleppo.
The move is also likely to postpone the evacuation of east Aleppo.
The war monitor said no one left eastern Aleppo on Sunday.
Russia will veto the UN security council resolution drafted to ensure officials can monitor the Aleppo evacuation, the Russian UN ambassador said.
Russian U.N. Ambassador Vitaly Churkin raised concerns that the French-drafted resolution does not account for the preparation needed for UN officials to be able to monitor evacuations and the protection of civilians who remain.
"We have no problem whatsoever with any kind of monitoring," he told reporters.
"But the idea that they should be told to go to wander around the ruins of eastern Aleppo without proper preparation and without informing everybody about what is going to happen, this has disaster written all over it," Churkin said.
Churkin circulated a rival Russian text to council members during a closed-door meeting on Sunday ahead of a planned vote on the French draft.
The Russian draft contained one key change, asking U.N. Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon to "provide arrangements, including security arrangements, in coordination with the interested parties, to allow United Nations personnel to monitor the condition of civilians remaining in Aleppo."
Unidentified attackers have set fire to buses intended to evacuate people from the besieged Syrian villages of al-Foua and Keraya, according to reports.
The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights and Syrian state television said that several buses had been set on fire.
The attack could put at risk the evacuation of eastern Aleppo as under a reciprocal agreement stalled evacuation efforts in the city will only restart if people in al-Foua and Keraya, which are besieged by rebels, are also allowed to flee.
The area where the buses were attacked is controlled by Islamist militias Jund al-Aqsa and Jabhat Fatah al-Sham.
Latest ITV News reports
Tens of thousands of civilians desperate to leave Aleppo were left stranded for 48 hours over the weekend after a ceasefire deal broke down.
Dubbed the People's Convoy, aid workers intend to take medical supplies to a new children's hospital in Syria.