Barcelona have bid £40m plus Ivan Rakitic and Philippe Coutinho for Neymar, but Paris Saint Germain ave rejected the offer.Read the full story ›
Victor Lindelof has reaffirmed his commitment to Manchester United after the defender's agent raised doubts about his future.
Having endured a difficult first season at Old Trafford following his arrival from Benfica in 2017, the 24-year-old's impressive, consistent performances saw him finish runner-up in the club's Player of the Year vote for 2018-19.
Lindelof's form led to reported interest from Barcelona and agent Hasan Cetinkaya said his client "is in the orbit of a great European club, but leaving United depends on the English club".
But at a time when the future of several big names is up in the air, the Sweden international appeared to rule out a summer departure.
"I'm very, very happy to be a Manchester United player," Lindelof said in Perth.
"I'm excited for the new season to start. That's my answer. I'm very happy here."
Lindelof is set to make his first pre-season appearance against Leeds on Wednesday as the centre-back looks to build on an impressive campaign.
"It's my third season here now, I've been through it," he added. "I know what it is to sign for this club and to play for it, and of course to get a little bit of criticism sometimes. That's part of the game."
Barcelona winger Malcom is a target for Arsenal with Everton already having had a £31.5m bid for the Brazilian turned down.Read the full story ›
Manchester United's Victor Lindelof, is now the main defensive target for Barcelona according to today's paper talk.Read the full story ›
Following struggles at Barcelona, Philippe Coutinho's former club Liverpool are open to bringing the midfielder back to Merseyside.Read the full story ›
Barcelona have announced the signing of Brazil international goalkeeper Neto from LaLiga rivals Valencia.
The 29-year-old, who has a single senior cap, has signed a four-year deal at the Nou Camp after the clubs agreed a fee of 26million Euros - with another 9million Euros in add-ons.
Dutch goalkeeper Jasper Cillesen moved the other way earlier in the week and Neto will now provide cover for Barca's first-choice Marc-Andre ter Stegen.
"Valencia CF have reached an agreement with FC Barcelona for the transfer of Brazilian goalkeeper Norberto Murara -'Neto'," a statement on Valencia's website read.
"The club would like to publicly thank him for his commitment, effort and professionalism during his two seasons as a Valencianista, during which he was part of the side that won the 2018/19 Copa del Rey. Valencia CF wish him the best of luck in this new stage of his career."
Neto was on the bench for the Copa del Rey final win over Barcelona at the end of last season and came up against both Manchester United and Arsenal in the Champions League and Europa League, respectively.
Former Liverpool midfielder Philippe Coutinho remains in the dark as to his future with Barcelona.Read the full story ›
Neymar is keen on a move back to Barcelona and has made it clear he does not intend to play for Paris St-Germain again.Read the full story ›
Former Liverpool midfielder Philippe Coutinho is open to a move to ChelseaRead the full story ›
Barcelona's Croatia international Ivan Rakitic could be on his way to Manchester United according to today's paper talk.Read the full story ›