The chain said it will find new jobs for staff where possible.Read the full story ›
The retail chain will charge customers for the replacement paper bags.Read the full story ›
Pharmacy giant Boots is considering closing around 200 stores in an attempt to revive the company's fortunes.Read the full story ›
The owner of Boots has warned UK stores face closures as the group looks to slash costs amid the “most difficult” quarter in its history.Read the full story ›
Health Minister Steve Brine called for a possible investigation by the Competition and Markets Authority.Read the full story ›
The high street chemist - which charges almost £15 more for the pill than rivals - said it was "truly sorry" for a "poor choice of words".Read the full story ›
The move will put 400 jobs at risk.Read the full story ›
Boots have cut the price of women's razors and eye cream after a campaign against 'sexist pricing' accused them of "ripping off" women.Read the full story ›
Boots is to cut around 700 non-store-based jobs as part of a shake-up of the business, it announced today.
Shoppers are being asked to return the medicine to Boots as a precautionary measure, where they will get a refund.
Anyone with questions can telephone the Boots Customer Care Line on 0800 915 0004, or contact the healthcare team at their local Boots store.
The medicines are:
- Boots Pharmaceuticals Paracetamol 6 years Plus (250mg/5ml oral solution 200ml)
- Boots Pharmaceuticals Ibuprofen 3 Months Plus (100mg/5ml oral suspension, strawberry flavour)
- Boots Pharmaceuticals Chesty Cough Relief (100mg/5ml oral solution)
- Boots Pharmaceuticals Dry Cough Relief oral solution
- Boots Pharmaceuticals Mucus Cough Relief (100mg/5ml oral solution)