A three-month state of emergency declared after Turkey's failed military coup has been extended by another three months.
The state of emergency was introduced on July 20, five days after the failed coup attempt which left at least 270 people dead.
The Turkish government accuses US-based Muslim cleric Fethullah Gulen of masterminding the coup, and the state of emergency has allowed the government to carry out a massive crackdown on his movement.
Turkey has arrested 32,000 people in connection with the coup, with tens of thousands of people dismissed or suspended from government jobs including the police, judiciary, and military.
Mr Gulen's brother was detained on Sunday.
According to Turkish media authorities had been searching for Kutbettin Gulen on charges of "membership in and leadership of a terrorist organisation".
Turkey's finance ministry has suspended about 1,500 employees over suspected links to Fethullah Gulen, the US-based Muslim cleric who Ankara accuses of being behind the failed coup, according to a ministry official.
The official said the suspensions were in all departments and across the country.
Earlier on Monday Turkey repeated its call for the US, its NATO ally, to extradite Gulen, who lives in self-imposed exile in Pennsylvania.
Gulen denies claims his network was behind the coup attempt.
Turkey's president Recep Tayyip Erdogan called for the US to extradite cleric Fetullah Gulen in a speech in Istanbul.
The Turkish government blames followers of Gulen, who lives in self-imposed exile in the US, for the failed coup attempt.
Gulen, speaking through a translator in Pennsylvania, where he resides, indicated the attempted overthrow may have been staged, and he urged the Turkish people not to view military intervention in a positive light.
"There is a slight chance, there is a possibility that it could be a staged coup," Gulen told reporters.