Seven Team GB athletes are in action across three sports on the fourth day of Rio 2016.
Britain will be represented in the rowing, judo and archery from 1pm on Tuesday.
London 2012 gold medallist Katherine Grainger CBE will be among the pick of the athletes as she competes alongside Victoria Thornley in the women's double sculls semi-finals.
Team GB athletes competing on Tuesday:
- Alan Campbell, men's single sculls quarter-final, 13.00
- Stewart Innes and Alan Sinclair, men's coxless pairs, 14.00
- Alice Schlesinger, women's 63kg judo, 14.00
- Katherine Grainger and Victoria Thornley, women's double sculls semi-finals, 14.20
- Naomi Folkard, women's individual archery, 13.26
The BBC Olympics presenter Clare Balding tweeted her reactions during Katherine Grainger and Anna Watkins' victory in the women's double sculls:
After a trio of silvers at the last three Games, Katherine Grainger is set to begin her final quest for an Olympic gold medal.
The 36-year-old Scot, already Britain's most successful rower, partners Anna Watkins in the final of the women's double sculls at Eton Dorney as she bids to could crown a wonderful career on home waters.