Saad Hariri spoke after nearly two weeks of nationwide mass demonstrations.Read the full story ›
It has responded with heavy fire towards southern Lebanon.Read the full story ›
Despite being a "motorcycle nonenthusiast" and not being able to ride one, Salam Hamzeh has spent the past 17 years carving motorbikes.Read the full story ›
Rebecca Dykes' family said they were "devastated", adding: "Becky is simply irreplaceable and we will never fully recover from this loss."Read the full story ›
Hundreds of protesters angry at Donald Trump's recognition of Jerusalem have been dispersed from outside the US embassy in Lebanon.Read the full story ›
Saad Hariri says he will return to his country "in days" in his first televised interview since he resigned in Saudi Arabia last week.Read the full story ›
The French far-right leader was due to meet with Lebanon's Grand Mufti.Read the full story ›
At least five people have been killed and 15 injured in a series of suicide bomb blasts in eastern Lebanon.
Four suicide bombers were involved in the attack in the village of Qaa near the border with Syria, Lebanon's state-run National News Agency said.
A Lebanese military official said one suicide attacker blew himself up in front of a home in the village.
Three other attackers followed, detonating their suicide vests one after the other as people gathered in the area.
Lebanon's Al-Manar news agency, which is owned by the militant group Hezbollah, blamed the so-called Islamic State (IS) for the attack.
Previous attacks in Lebanon have been claimed by IS.
Six people have been killed and 13 injured after an attack by several suicide bombers in a village in eastern Lebanon, Hezbollah's al-Manar TV is reporting.
The attack happened on Monday morning in the village of Qaa, a few kilometres from the border with Syria.
Initial reports said two suicide bombers were involved, but it is now believed to be more than two.