Health Secretary Matt Hancock called for the comprehensive review in June.
The patient acquired listeriosis from Good Food Chain products while at Western Sussex Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.
Enid Heap, 84, died at Manchester Royal Infirmary in May, the 'linked death'
of Beverley Sowah, 57, is also being investigated.
Ian Hitchcock, 52, died after eating a contaminated sandwich while at the Royal Hospital Derby.
It comes after an outbreak of listeria was confirmed following the deaths of three patients who had eaten pre-packed sandwiches and salads.
Matt Hancock said he was ‘incredibly concerned’ about the outbreak.
The outbreak has been linked to affected sandwiches and salads, which were withdrawn from hospitals.
Tanya Marston had just been discharged from hospital in Ashford after four weeks receiving treatment for a stomach complaint.
This guide, based on information from the NHS website, reveals what to do and not do to prevent an infection.