Marko Arnautovic has completed his move from West Ham to Shanghai SIPG, the Premier League club have announced.
The 30-year-old Austria international moves to the Chinese Super League champions for an undisclosed fee.
He scored 22 goals in 65 appearances during his two-season stay with the Hammers after joining from Stoke in 2017.
"West Ham United can confirm that Marko Arnautovic has joined Chinese Super League champions Shanghai SIPG for an undisclosed fee," read a short statement on West Ham's website.
Marko Arnautovic returned to form with a brace which guided West Ham to a comfortable win over Southampton.Read the full story ›
West Ham boss Manuel Pellegrini has urged the club's fans to support out-of-sorts striker Arnautovic.Read the full story ›
The Hammers fullback highlighted the off the field issues as damaging the atmosphere at the clubRead the full story ›
Marko Arnautovic has reaffirmed his commitment to West Ham by signing a contract extension at the club - seemingly ending speculation of a lucrative switch to China this month.
The Austrian forward wrote in an Instagram post on Friday that he would remain with the Hammers until at least the end of the season and he has now gone a step further by extending his deal with the club.
West Ham have not specified the length of Arnautovic's new deal - he was previously contracted to the club until 2022 - but the 29-year-old has welcomed the news and rejected rumours he was seeking to force his way out.
He said on the club's official website: "I'm happy for this and I want to say to the fans that I'm happy to stay.
"I'm glad to play again, show myself and score goals, to make assists, but also to say that the major point is Marko Arnautovic never refused (to play or train). I would never refuse.
"I'm happy, I'm happy to come to this point. I'm happy that this club is improving. Step by step, every week, every month we are seeing some improvement and that's good."
Arnautovic was the subject of a reported £35million bid from a Chinese club, thought to be Shanghai SIPG, and he admitted he had been tempted by the move.
He added: "The fans gave me the power, they gave me the energy and that's why I have to be here and that's why I want to stay. I never wanted to run away because I hate this club, this was never my intention.
"I love this club and I will always love this club no matter what. You have decisions you have to make in life, but I say from now it doesn't matter what happens I will always love West Ham and it will always be a big part in my life.
"I love this happiness, so listen, I'm here, I'm ready. I hope the fans are also ready and we go again."
The Austrian international has been at the centre of a widely-publicised transfer sagaRead the full story ›
West Ham boss Manuel Pellegrini is confident wantaway striker Marko Arnautovic will not follow Dimitri Payet's lead and go on strike.
Arnautovic wants to quit West Ham for a big-money move to China with Shanghai SIPG believed to be offering to almost treble his wages.
Two seasons ago France midfielder Payet, another fans' favourite at the London Stadium, refused to play until he got a move back to his former club Marseille.
Pellegrini says he does not blame Arnautovic for having his head turned but is convinced the Austrian forward will continue to do his best for the team, even if the move does not come off.
"Marko is working with the team without any problem," said Pellegrini.
"When you have such a high offer, everyone wants to leave but he has a contract here and we will know what will happen about it in the coming days.
"Of course you can't blame him, he knows what is the best option for him and now we will see what happens between the clubs.
"I don't think that the player will refuse to play."
Arnautovic appeared to wave goodbye to the fans when he was substituted during West Ham's home win over Arsenal last weekend, but as things stand he will be in the squad which travels to Bournemouth on Saturday.
West Ham have released a statement saying Arnautovic was not available for transfer.
They wrote on their Twitter account: "Marko Arnautovic has a contract and we fully expect him to honour it. He is not for sale."
In response to the statement from the brother and agent of Marko Arnautovic this afternoon, the Club has issued the… https://t.co/ZLT2JmKlzM
West Ham boss Manuel Pellegrini believes Marko Arnautovic is ready and focused to play against Arsenal on Saturday, despite rumours of a January transfer away from the London Stadium.
The forward has been linked with a big-money move to China but Pellegrini insisted that the Austria international is fully committed to the Hammers.
He said in a press conference: "They are rumours. We know Marko is a very good player so maybe a lot of clubs will want him to play for their team, but at the moment he is a West Ham player and we want to keep him.
"I think Marko and all the other players involved in rumours have their heads here and want to continue playing the way they are doing so far.
"I am sure his head will be in the game against Arsenal and it will not affect his performance."
Marko Arnautovic's double salvo rescued a point for West Ham against Brighton in four-goal thriller.Read the full story ›
West Ham's forward Marko Arnautovic has been ruled out for up to a month with a hamstring injury sustained in Tuesday's 3-1 win over Cardiff City at the London Stadium.
Manager Manuel Pellegrini confirmed Marko Arnautovic will be out injured until the new year.
The five-goal forward suffered a muscle injury late on in the first half of Tuesday night's clash with Cardiff.
Pellegrini said: "Marko will probably be out for around one month. We know how important he is for the team."
Pellegrini also ruled midfielder Jack Wilshere out of Saturday's visit of Crystal Palace due to an ankle injury.