Aubameyang fired the Gunners to a winning start at a resilient Newcastle under the leadership of Steve Bruce.Read the full story ›
Newcastle head coach Steve Bruce vows to win over the doubters after admitting he always regretted turning down the job the first time.Read the full story ›
Newcastle have appointed Steve Bruce as Rafael Benitez's replacement after their search for a new manager finally came to a close.Read the full story ›
Manchester United have been told they will have to pay £50m for Newcastle midfielder Sean Longstaff.Read the full story ›
Rafael Benitez is heading to China after the former Newcastle manager announced he had joined Dalian Yifang.
The Spaniard's Newcastle contract ended on Sunday, with Benitez saying he and the club's hierarchy had been unable to find a shared vision for the future.
The 59-year-old is unsurprisingly back in work already, posting on social media on Tuesday that he has joined Chinese Super League side Dalian.
In a short video, the former Liverpool and Real Madrid boss shared the messaged "welcome Rafa Benitez" with the caption: "New Challenge, New Chapter".
He then added: "After a long path, we start a new challenge. I am happy to begin this project with Dalian Yifang."
Rafael Benitez will leave Newcastle when his contract expires at the end of the month, the club have announced.Read the full story ›
Rafael Benitez has given the clearest indication yet that he is ready to extend his stay at Newcastle after positive talks.Read the full story ›
Newcastle schemer Miguel Almiron is facing a race against time to be fit for this summer's Copa America after being ruled out for the rest of the season with a hamstring injury.
The 25-year-old Paraguay international left the pitch in tears during the second half of Saturday evening's 3-1 Premier League victory over Southampton, suggesting the extent of the damage was significant, and the Magpies confirmed he will not figure in the final three games of the campaign on Wednesday morning.
A statement issued on the club's official website, www.nufc.co.uk, said: "Miguel Almiron will miss the rest of the season after suffering a hamstring injury in Saturday's 3-1 win over Southampton.
"The 25-year-old was withdrawn in the 64th minute against the Saints and, having been assessed by the club's medical staff, it has been confirmed that he will not be fit for the Magpies' final three matches of the campaign.
"The club have already been in communication with - and will continue to liaise with - the Paraguayan Football Association ahead of this summer's Copa America, which the player could still feature in depending on his recovery."
Rafael Benitez says he is still waiting for answers concerning new contract talks as he prepares his Newcastle side for Leicester trip.Read the full story ›
Newcastle defender Florian Lejeune has been ruled out for the rest of the season after suffering a knee injury against Crystal Palace on Saturday.
Lejeune was carried off on a stretcher in the second half of the 1-0 loss at St James' Park and the Magpies said in a statement on Monday the Frenchman had sustained a "significant" injury to his left knee.
The 27-year-old did not make his first appearance of the campaign until January after he injured his other knee during pre-season.
Newcastle said: "Lejeune has been ruled out for the remainder of the current season and further updates on his recovery will be provided in due course."