Andy Carroll, Adrian and Samir Nasri are to leave West Ham this summer, the club have announced.
The trio, along with Spanish striker Toni Martinez, will depart when their contracts expire at the end of June.
West Ham joint-chairmen David Sullivan and David Gold said in a statement on the club's website: "Andy and Adrian have both been great servants to West Ham United throughout their time at the club and we thank them for their loyalty and commitment to the claret-and-blue cause.
"Both have provided us and our fellow supporters with some unforgettable moments, whether they were sensational scissor kicks and unstoppable headers in Andy's case, or penalty saves and goals in Adrian's.
"They can both be assured of warm welcomes whenever they return to London Stadium and we wish them, as well as Samir Nasri and the young players whose contracts are up this summer, the very best for their future careers."
Samir Nasri's chances of landing a permanent West Ham contract hang in the balance following another injury setback.
The former Arsenal midfielder joined the Hammers on New Year's Day as a free agent having spent more than a year out of the game due to a doping ban.
Nasri signed an initial six-month deal in the hope of earning a two-year contract but a series of niggling injuries have limited him to just three Premier League starts.
The Frenchman was due to come on as a substitute at Chelsea on Monday night, only to suffer a calf injury while warming up which will rule him out of this weekend's trip to Manchester United.
Manager Manuel Pellegrini has now admitted signing Nasri was a gamble and cast doubt on whether he will be offered a permanent deal.
"About next season, I don't know," said Pellegrini. "We knew that when Samir came here we had a risk for muscle injuries because he was more than one year without playing, so we will see at the end of the season."
Samir Nasri has completed his expected move to West Ham on a deal to the end of the season - on the day he completes a doping suspension.
The Hammers on Monday announced the signing of the 31-year-old former France midfielder, who is available to play from January 1 after an 18-month ban for receiving an intravenous treatment at a Los Angeles clinic in breach of the World Anti-Doping Agency's rules.
Nasri has been without a club leaving Antalyaspor of Turkey in January and previously played in the Premier League for Arsenal and Manchester City, the latter under now West Ham boss Manuel Pellegrini.
He has been training with West Ham and there is an option to extend his stay at the London Stadium beyond the end of the season.
Pellegrini said on whufc.com: "I am very pleased to welcome Samir to West Ham United.
"He is a player I obviously know well from our time together at Manchester City and I am happy to be working with him again.
"He has been working very hard here in recent weeks to build up his fitness and condition after a long period without playing, and he is now very determined to return to his best.
"Samir will give us another dimension in our attacking play. He is a very technical player, with excellent quality on the ball, and the ability to create big moments in important matches.
"He already has very good experience of the Premier League and we hope that he will have a positive impact on the team between now and the end of the season."
Nasri is a two-time Premier League winner, having won the trophy with City in 2011-12 and 2013-14, under Pellegrini.
Samir Nasri is expected to link up with Manuel Pellegrini at West Ham once his doping suspension ends, according to a report.
The London Evening Standard says Nasri, who played under Pellegrini at Manchester City, is undergoing a medical prior to signing a short-term contract with the Hammers.
The 31-year-old midfielder would not be eligible to play until January 1, but is permitted to train with any club from this month.
In February, Nasri was given a six-month ban after receiving an intravenous treatment at a Los Angeles clinic in breach of the World Anti-Doping Agency's rules.
The former France international received the treatment in December 2016 while on holiday. At the time, he was playing for Sevilla, on loan from City.
UEFA in August won an appeal for the ban to be increased to 18 months, backdated from July 1, 2017, although Nasri has played since then.
Nasri made eight appearances for Antalyaspor in Turkey between signing in August 2017 and leaving in January this year.
Uefa has confirmed Samir Nasri's six-month ban for a violation of anti-doping regulations.
The 30-year-old former Arsenal and Manchester City midfielder's ban, which the player's legal representative revealed to Press Association Sport on Sunday, follows an investigation into an intravenous drip treatment he received at a Los Angeles clinic in December 2016.
European football's governing body, which opened disciplinary proceedings against the Frenchman on March 6 last year, said in a statement on Tuesday afternoon: "The player Samir Nasri has been found guilty for using a prohibited method in accordance with sub-section M2, par. 2 of the WADA (World Anti-Doping Agency) prohibited list.
"In this context, the CEDB (control, ethics and disciplinary body) has decided to suspend Samir Nasri for six months for violation of the World Anti-doping Code and the UEFA anti-doping regulations.
"This decision was taken on 22 February and is open to appeal."
Samir Nasri has been banned from football following an investigation into the intravenous drip treatment he received at a Los Angeles clinicRead the full story ›
Samir Nasri will be able to play for Sevilla while an investigation takes place into the intravenous drip treatment he is said to have received at a Los Angeles clinic.
Enrique Gomez Bastida, director of the Spanish Agency for the Protection of Health in Sport (AEPSAD), said until all the facts are known no sanction can be put in place.
The French playmaker is currently on loan from Manchester City to Spanish side Sevilla.
According to the Drip Doctors clinic, Nasri received its 'Immunity IV Drip', which involves one litre of hydration and is designed to ''combat superbugs and common viruses''.
However World Anti-Doping Agency rules state that there is a 50 millilitre limit for active athletes.
Gomez Bastida said in an interview on Spanish radio network Cadena SER: "It is necessary to know in what frame and in what situations it (the IV drip) occurred.
"We will verify the facts to know where we are. You have to be careful with the rumours.
"In the Nasri case there is no sanctioning procedure at the moment, so there could be no interim injunction."
Samir Nasri has ruled himself out of action for three months - but has vowed to bounce back stronger after his injury troubles.Read the full story ›
Samir Nasri has a new barnet and it's platinum blonde. The Manchester City midfielder posted the below photo on his Instagram with the tagline 'New hair don't care'.
Manchester City midfielder Samir Nasri says he plans on putting a poor season behind him in order to improve for the 2015-16 campaign.
The Frenchman was consistently out of form and spent a lot of time on the bench when he wasn't injured.
I still have four years left on my contract so what I want now is to be focused on my rehab.
I'm going to work a lot in pre-season to come back as fit as possible with a new state of mind - then have a great season and win trophies.
The happy ending of winning a trophy at the end of the season is the best feeling you can have. It feels great and that's what I want."
From a personal point of view it was disappointing because I couldn't produce the same form as I did the year before and I had a lot of injuries - the most I've had in one season in my career.
It's difficult but at the same time it makes you stronger mentally.