A man in his 50s from the York area has been arrested and is being questioned by detectives over the murder of missing York Chef Claudia Lawrence.
Here we look at the sequence of events since Claudia Lawrence went missing in York six years ago, starting with her last known movements before her disappearance.
March 18, 2009:
5.57am - Miss Lawrence is captured on CCTV arriving for work at the University of York's Goodricke College.
2.31pm - The chef leaves work to walk the three miles to her home on Heworth Road. A female colleague sees her as she drives past in her car and gives her a lift, dropping her off outside her house.
A short time later, Miss Lawrence leaves her house and walks past the Nags Head pub. She has a brief conversation with a woman with a pram.
3.05pm - The last sighting of Miss Lawrence as she walks back to her house.
8.10pm - Miss Lawrence has a telephone conversation with her father, Peter, and then another with her mother, Joan.
8.23pm - She sends a text message to a friend.
9.12pm - Miss Lawrence receives a text on her mobile phone but it is not known if she read the message.
March 19, 2009:
- 6am - Miss Lawrence fails to arrive for her shift at work.
- Later in the evening, Miss Lawrence fails to keep an arrangement to meet her friend, Suzy Cooper, at the Nags Head pub. Ms Cooper discovers her friend did not attend work and rings Mr Lawrence, who contacts North Yorkshire Police.
- March 20, 2009 - Claudia is reported missing by her father Peter Lawrence
- March 26, 2009 - Specialist teams from across the North of England drafted in to help search and CCTV footage of her last known movments is released
- April 16, 2009 - Police investigate altercation between a man and a woman
- April 17, 2009 - Body found in River Ouse is confirmed as not being Claudia
- April 21, 2009 - Police widen search to countryside around York
- April 24, 2009 - Police say they are treating her disappearance as murder
- May 5, 2009 - Website launched by Peter Lawrence in search appeal
- March 18, 2010 - Police reveal Ms Lawrence spent the night with a mystery boyfriend just two days before she went missing. It was "critical" they spoke to the man, adetective adds
- July 29, 2010 - Police scale back from 100 the number of officers involved in the search
- March 5, 2012 - Peter Lawrence speaks to MPs over rights of families of missing people
- March 17, 2012 - Claudia's parents renew appeal on third anniversary of her disappearance
- March 21, 2012 - TV appeal results in eight calls with information
- July 10, 2012 - Police investigate a possible sighting in Amsterdam
- October 25, 2012 - MPs back the Lawrence family's appeal
- November 21, 2012 - Peter Lawrence in Parliament for second reading of Missing Person's Bill
- February 27, 2013 - Family renew appeal on Claudia's 39th birthday
- March 4, 2013 - Book launched in search appeal
- March 15, 2013 - Lawrence family criticise police
- March 18, 2013 - Four years since Claudia went missing
- March 27, 2013 - Peter Lawrence welcomes Missing Person's Bill receiving Royal Assent
- October 10, 2013 - North Yorkshire Police open a review into Claudia's disappearance
- October 29, 2013 - Forensic searches carried out in key locations
- February 27, 2014 - Claudia's 40th birthday
- March 17, 2014 - Billboard and TV appeal launched for new information
- March 18, 2014 - Claudia's mum retraces her last known footsteps five years later
- March 19, 2014 - Police reveal new leads in the case including DNA and mobile phone evidence
- April 17, 2014 - North Yorkshire Police say 121 people have come forward to help their inquiry since a national appeal was made to coincide with the fifth anniversary of her disappearance. They say taxi drivers may have important information about the case.
- Feb 25, 2015 Specialist officers search for 'signficant' leads in investigation
- March 18, 2015 Police release new CCTV footage and hunt 'mystery figures'
- March 23, 2015 - A man in his 50s is arrested on suspicion of murder.