21-year-old Jack Laugher from Ripon has won Olympic gold alongside Chris Mears in the men's synchronised three metres springboard final in Rio.
But how much do you know about him?
- Jack became the first British diver to be crowned world junior champion in 2010 in the 3m springboard event.
- He also became the first British diver to win two medals at the same World Championships in 2015, with bronze in both the 3m springboard synchro and the individual 3m.
- Jack and diving partner Chris Mears are best friends outside the pool as well. They house-share in Leeds and even though Mears has now finished competing, he plans to cheer on Jack in the individual event, which begins Monday.
- During the competition, Jack listens to Drake for motivation.
- Four years ago Jack Laugher left the London Olympics in tears after an error-strewn performance saw him fail to advance through the first round of the three metre springboard event.