On Christmas Eve a woman was shopping with her three children and husband at Sainsbury's, the Arnison Centre, Durham when she collapsed and stopped breathing.
I don't remember anything of that day. The next thing I remember was waking up in hospital with my family looking at me.
Sainsbury's staff, a PCSO who happened to be on patrol in the area, and an off-duty paramedic, who was doing his shopping in Sainsbury's at the time, worked on Catherine Maguire to save her life.
An on duty paramedic was able to arrive on the scene within minutes, because she was refueling in the supermarket's petrol station when the call came through.
They gave her CPR and used a defibrillator which had only been present in the store for the last three months.
I was on my way to another job but I needed to refuel so I asked my control if I could come to Sainsbury's.
PCSO Debbie Sadler-Knox was one of the first people on the scene who helped to administer first aid.
I spoke to her husband who said this type of thing has never happened before, which immediately started the alarm bells ringing.
Catherine, who was released from hospital on December 28th and is recovering at home, reunited with the people who saved her at the supermarket.
Luckily there was people here who looked after me and saved my life.