A fire has gutted a clothes store in Sunderland.
Crews were called at around 7.20pm on Wednesday 23 January with reports the Peacock's clothes shop was in flames on Blandford Street in the city centre.
At its height, the fire service had seven appliances on the scene - and 34 firefighters were in attendance.
Watch Kris Jepson's report here:
On Thursday morning, the fire service said the fire was extinguished, but crews were still at the scene as the building was deemed too dangerous to enter.
Firefighters said they were thankful there were no casualties.
An investigation is now underway and Sunderland City Council said they were contacting the owner of the building to discuss what happens next.
Residents have been urged to keep doors and windows closed.