It's important to try and take a moment out of your busy day, to sit up straight, breathe and clear your mind.
To help you do this, especially during Mental Health Awareness Week, we've been to some of the most serene spots in the North East, to feed a live shot of the scenery and sound to you.
So take two, and observe the natural beauty of our region.
We're live on our Facebook page at 12:30 each day from Monday 13th May - Friday 17th May.
Join us in sharing our relaxing content, with the hashtag #ITVTakeAMoment
- Windswept and interesting: Derwent Reservoir, County Durham
- In and out the dusty bluebells in Morpeth, Northumberland:
- We've been birdwatching on Teesside at RSPB Saltholme:
- An oasis in the city. Listen to Jesmond Dene's waterfall:
- Watch the water lapping at St Mary's Lighthouse, in Whitley Bay:
We've also prepared a list of contact details for mental health charities in the North East. It could help you, or someone you know, so feel free to share.