That's it, we're off... Parliament has dissolved and campaigning has officially begun.
The countdown is on until we head to the ballot box on December 12 for a General Election.
As politicians hit the campaign trail, have you managed to keep track of what's been going on in our region this week?
Here's our Digital Producer Amy Sutton with the Election Section.
Throughout the run-up to the December 12 election, ITV News will be streaming campaign events from all the major political parties - live and unedited.
As part of our Campaign Live service, our cameras will be around the UK as party leaders criss-cross the country getting their message out to voters.
Read more ITV News election coverage:
- Boris Johnson visits Teesside tea factory as Tories target local voters
- Will voters opt for Javid's semi-skimmed or McDonnell's full cream
- Liberal Democrats, Greens and Plaid Cymru form 'Remain Alliance'
- Nigel Farage says only way to achieve Brexit is to 'vote for Brexit Party'
- ITV correspondents give the rundown on Britain's four leading political parties