Residents have spoken of their shock after following an explosion at a Sunderland home.
There were reports of a "bang" and "rumbling" on Ravensworth in Ryhope due to the incident, with emergency services rushing to the scene.
A house on the street partially collapsed as a result of an alleged explosion that was initially believed to have been caused by gas.
Emergency services rushed to the house on Saturday evening.
Tyne and Wear Fire and Rescue Service confirmed they were at the scene until the area was made safe later in the evening.
A spokesperson for Northumbria Police said officers were called to reports of a collapsed private house. The area was cordoned off for a number of hours while an investigation took place.
Kirsty Hartnett, 27, also lives next to the property, was alerted to the explosion after her neighbour called her.
Another resident, who asked to remain anonymous, said:
A North East Ambulance Service spokeswoman confirmed that it sent two crews from its Hazardous Area Response Team (HART), as well as a clinical manager and an ambulance.
One patient was treated for minor injuries but not taken to hospital.
A spokeswoman for Northern Gas Networks said that emergency engineers were dispatched immediately after being alerted to a report of an explosion at 4.47pm on Saturday.