Paul Gascoigne will defend himself against a sex assault charge by saying he has a propensity to kiss people "in a non-sexual manner".Read the full story ›
Paul Gascoigne is hoping turning 50 will see the start of a "happy and sober" future, having just got through the "worst year ever".Read the full story ›
Paul Gascoigne's management company has confirmed that the former Newcastle, Middlesbrough and England football star is in rehab once again.
The troubled star was recently in hospital where he was treated for multiple injuries, following a disturbance at a hotel in London, in which he plunged down a flight of stairs.
Witnesses said that he was drunk at the time and had been shouting abuse at people.
Last year the former Tottenham star was said to be devastated at the death of his 22-year-old nephew Jay Kerrigan-Gascoigne, who was suffering from a long-running battle with mental health illness.
He was found dead in his girlfriend's apartment in Gateshead.
Today, A1 Sporting Speakers posted the following message on Facebook:
"Paul wants to let everyone know that he has gone into rehab. We have spent nearly every day helping him through his annus horribulus since Jay [Paul Gascoigne's nephew] passed away. He is making a serious effort to get free of his demons and trying to become alcohol free for 2017. I'm not religious at all but if any of you are, say a prayer for him."
Troubled ex-footballer Paul Gascoigne has used social media to update his followers of his condition, following an incident at a hotel in London last week, which left him injured.
Sorry, this content isn't available on your device.
Former Newcastle United and England star Paul Gascoigne was treated in hospital for a head injury following a disturbance, in which he was reportedly pushed down a flight of stairs on Tuesday, December 27th.
Former Newcastle United star Paul Gascoigne was treated in hospital for a head injury.Read the full story ›
Hi guys and dolls just a quick tweet a whoo to say I would give the ENGLAND job to ALAN SHEARER he is for me the perfect man for the job xx
To the FA please look no further than legend 9 I promise from a decent player u can't go wrong he is thick skinned and will not buckle x
Former England football star Paul Gascoigne is to stand trial later this year after pleading not guilty to a racially-aggravated public order offence.
The former Newcastle, Tottenham and Rangers midfielder is alleged to have used "threatening or abusive words" towards a security guard during An Evening With Gazza show in Wolverhampton in November last year.
The 49-year-old ex-footballer, who lives in Dorset, was granted unconditional bail at Dudley Magistrates' Court until a trial on September 19.
A criminal prosecution brought against football veteran Paul Gascoigne has been adjourned until next week.
Ex Newcastle United star Gascoigne, who was charged earlier this month with racially abusing a security guard, did not attend a brief hearing at Dudley Magistrates' Court in the West Midlands.
The 49-year-old former Tottenham and Rangers star is alleged to have used abusive or insulting words, causing racially aggravated harassment and alarm, during An Evening With Gazza show in Wolverhampton in November last year.
Gascoigne, whose contact address was listed on official court documents as a law firm in Bedfordshire, was not represented at Wednesday's hearing.
A court clerk dealing with the proceedings told reporters the case had been "administratively adjourned" with the consent of a district judge until Wednesday next week.
Ex-footballer Paul Gascoigne is set to be charged with racially aggravated abuse over a comment he allegedly made during a stage show.
It relates to an incident at a show at Wolverhampton Civic Hall on 30 November.
Mr Gascoigne, 49, has been issued with a summons to appear at Wolverhampton Magistrates' Court on 17 June.
Paul Gascoigne has attended the funeral of his nephew Jay Kerrigan, who was found dead at a flat in Gateshead on May 30.Read the full story ›