A woman accidentally set herself on fire after pouring petrol from one container to another in her home in York. She was in the kitchen near a gas cooker when it happened leaving her with 40 per cent burns. Neighbours have been speaking about the accident.
More top news
78,000 are unemployed in the North East, an increase of 9,000 in the past year.
The Siddle family say they're relieved at being home at last, after their trip to China ended with a fortnight in quarantine.
The petition launched by Dennis Patton from South Shields is calling for laws to prevent the harassment of celebrities by the media.