Storm Eva will batter Britain with rain and winds up to 70mph in the run-up to Christmas Day.
The bad weather has prompted warnings from the Met Office and fears of further flooding, as well as concerns about effects on transport and communication links.
Flood warnings are in place across North Yorkshire, and the threats are unlikely to reduce in the near future.
- River Swale at Myton on Swale
- River Ouse at Linton Lock
- River Ure at Milby Island
- River Ure at Aldwark Bridge to Cuddy Shaw
- River Swale at Howe
- River Swale at Kirby Wiske
- River Ouse at York - St Georges Field
- River Ouse at York - riverside properties
- River Ure at Masham
- River Ure at Roecliffe Caravan Park
- River Swale at Richmond and Easby
- River Swale Caravan Parks at Richmond and properties at Lownthwaite Bridge
- River Ouse at Naburn Lock
- River Swale at Brompton-on-Swale caravan park and Brompton Lakes
For immediate updates from the Environment Agency click here.