The inquest into the death of a 2 year old who died after choking on a grape has recorded a verdict of accidental death. Jacob Jenkins died after the incident at a Pizza Hut restaurant in Hartlepool in October.
At the time of his death, members of the public gathered to release balloons at Seaton Carew to honour his life. His funeral saw hundreds line Hartlepool's streets.
A fundraising page to help pay for his funeral and support the family has raised over £20,000.
His mother Abigail Wilson urged parents at the time to make sure they cut up their children's food.
We want other parents to know the dangers and to try to help avoid anyone else having to go through what we have - it has been completely devastating.
It is important that mums and dads cut up food for their little ones so it's small enough to swallow without getting stuck".
Read how to treat a child or adult that is choking.
Thousands of people have voted for a plane to be named after two-year-old Jacob Jenkins, who died after choking on a grape.
After the tragic death of toddler Jacob Jenkins, take a look at NHS guidance on what to do if a child is choking.
Hundreds of people lined the streets of Hartlepool today to pay their respects to Jacob Jenkins.