Among the reforms to Whitehall departments which are expected to be unveiled by Cabinet Office minster Francis Maude today are:
- Perks such as free holidays axed
- End to clothing allowances
- Departments more concentrated on delivering Government policy
- Flexible working arrangements under review
- Rights reviewed for having time off for the Queen’s Birthday
More top news
The offer from Bielefeld was prompted by a light-hearted internet conspiracy theory.
In the UK pretty much everything is at stake, from whether Johnson survives as PM, to whether the UK ever leaves the EU.
Joy Hart has called for richer clubs in the region to help save the League One side from extinction.