The Labour leader Ed Miliband will make a speech at 10:30am about how to reform banking in the UK following the Libor rate-rigging scandal. Here are his main proposals:
- Culture shift from "casino" banking to "stewardship" banking
- Creation of two "challenger" banks to break up dominance of the 'Big Five'
- 'Big Five' to sell off a further 1,000 branches to competitors
- A 'code of conduct' for bankers, as there is with doctors
- A cap to limit bankers' bonuses to the same amount as their annual salary
More top news
Research by University College London suggests exposure to e-cigarette users does not discourage smokers from quitting.
Pictures of Charles celebrating his 70th birthday also feature on the front pages.
They include plans to ensure all train companies provide compensation to passengers who do not receive travel assistance they have booked in