- Eva Rausing was born in 1964.
- She is the daughter of millionaire American businessman Tom Kemeny, a former Pepsi executive.
- She was married to Hans Rausing, heir to the £5.4 billion business enterprise built by his Swedish father.
- In 2008, Mrs Rausing accepted a caution after she was arrested for being found with about 10g of crack cocaine when she tried to enter the US Embassy in London.
- In recent years she had been actively involved in charity work, with her family reportedly donating more than £150 million in the past few years.
More top news
The ship sent out a mayday call amid strong gusts, local authorities say.
The latest attack is not believed to be linked to windows smashed in five other buildings.
It has had the highest rate of sign-ups on record, according to Parliament’s official Petitions Committee.