- Eva Rausing was born in 1964.
- She is the daughter of millionaire American businessman Tom Kemeny, a former Pepsi executive.
- She was married to Hans Rausing, heir to the £5.4 billion business enterprise built by his Swedish father.
- In 2008, Mrs Rausing accepted a caution after she was arrested for being found with about 10g of crack cocaine when she tried to enter the US Embassy in London.
- In recent years she had been actively involved in charity work, with her family reportedly donating more than £150 million in the past few years.
More top news
Sebastian Hibberd died after call handlers failed to recognise he was suffering from a serious condition.
Bringing all the rubbish and waste down is a herculean task, when any misstep at such altitudes could be fatal.
It all looks quite comical as the faux-lion runs around Tobe Zoo in an attempt to replicate the movements of a real big cat.