- Eva Rausing was born in 1964.
- She is the daughter of millionaire American businessman Tom Kemeny, a former Pepsi executive.
- She was married to Hans Rausing, heir to the £5.4 billion business enterprise built by his Swedish father.
- In 2008, Mrs Rausing accepted a caution after she was arrested for being found with about 10g of crack cocaine when she tried to enter the US Embassy in London.
- In recent years she had been actively involved in charity work, with her family reportedly donating more than £150 million in the past few years.
More top news
The predicted drop in output represents more than the annual public spending on hospitals, GP surgeries and other health services in Norther
The table, developed by scientists from the University of St Andrews, will be launched on Tuesday at the European Parliament.
A survey found 71% of senior industry professionals were positive about the outlook for 2019.