The wet and windy weather is still disrupting train services across the country. Check the National Rail website for full details.
- Delays between Durham and York due to flooding at Darlington
- Some services from Exeter St Davids, Yeovil Junction, Plymouth, Taunton, Bristol Temple Meads and other stations in the South West still affected by flooding
- Buses between Llandudno Junction and Blaenau Ffestiniog due to flooding near North Llanrwst
- Delays between Berwick-upon-Tweed and Newcastle due to flooding near Morpeth
- Buses between Seaham and Middlesbrough due to flooding near Hartlepool
- Amended service between Horsham and Dorking due to landslip
A 91-year-old woman was found dead in her flood-hit North Wales home after torrential rain caused widespread devastation across the country.
Climate scientists have been predicting more frequent flooding in this country for years, and their models show it is likely to get worse.
Water-logged communities across Britain are braced for more torrential rain and flooding overnight.