- Richard O'Dwyer could have faced jail if convicted of the allegations.
- The allegations were brought following a crackdown by the US Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency.
- The agency claimed the TVShack.net website earned more than $230,000 (£147,000) in advertising revenue.
- US authorities obtained a warrant and seized the domain name in June 2010.
- It is thought Mr O'Dwyer will return to the UK with his family today.
More top news
On the first Stephen Lawrence Day, Dr Neville Lawrence says he instead focuses on stopping further deaths
Scottish Labour’s education spokesman Iain Gray accused the SNP of failing to stand up to Tory austerity.
Around 76 pubs disappeared each month in 2018, although this represents a slowdown in decline from 2017.