- Richard O'Dwyer could have faced jail if convicted of the allegations.
- The allegations were brought following a crackdown by the US Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency.
- The agency claimed the TVShack.net website earned more than $230,000 (£147,000) in advertising revenue.
- US authorities obtained a warrant and seized the domain name in June 2010.
- It is thought Mr O'Dwyer will return to the UK with his family today.
More top news
A question from a member of the public to Health Secretary Matt Hancock appeared to have sparked a potential policy change.
A bright, light and warm end to the day
Non-essential shops will be permitted to reopen in mid-June but his will not be soon enough for some, says one senior Sports Direct figure.