There are still a number of routes affected by flooding this morning - according to National Rail:
- CrossCountry, East Midlands Trains, First Great Western and First TransPennine Express are all experiencing major delays
- No trains running between Bristol Parkway and Swindon because of flooding, services between Paddington and Swansea will be diverted, with journey times extended up to 45 minutes
- Trains will not run between Exeter St Davids and Tiverton Parkway until Friday at the earliest, with replacement buses and diverted routes offering passengers some alternatives
- London Midland is also facing disruption on most of its routes today - this time because of a shortage of train crew
- Flooding near Long Eaton means services between Derby and Nottingham are suspended
- A landslip is affecting journeys between Liverpool and Manchester
More top news
The BP Galleries at Aberdeen Art Gallery will host three special exhibitions each year by UK and international artists.
IPPR Scotland said without action the number of children in relative poverty could increase by 50,000 between 2017-18 and 2023-24.
The watchdog has warned holidaymakers to be alert to the tactics ahead of a September 1 deadline to end misleading sales and hidden charges.