- Police said they were called to a house in Cambridge, Massachusetts, where they found baby Rehma to be unconscious.
- She was taken to a children's hospital and was treated for bleeding to her brain and eyes.
- Rehma was also found to have multiple healing bone fractures.
- Two days after entering the hospital, Rehma died.
- The baby's father is from London and her mother is from Karachi, Pakistan, according to The Boston Herald.
- Brady is reportedly from the Irish town of Lavey, in County Cavan.
More top news
The TV presenter has been out of the limelight for several months following his arrest for drink-driving earlier in 2018.
We look at what might happen in the next few days and weeks, with Brexit ever closer on the horizon.
The Marienparadies cloister, about 31 miles south of Salzburg, is home to 30 nuns and one priest.