Complaints against energy companies have soared, according to a consumer panel, who have compiled a chart of grievances against the "big six".Consumer Futures found:
- German-owned npower had the highest number of complaints at 202.5 complaints per 100,000.
- E.ON racked up 59.9 complaints per 100,000.
- British Gas had 55.5 complaints per 100,000.
- Scottish Power had 41 complaints per 100,000.
- SSE were the lowest - only 38.3 per 100,000 customers had cause for complaint.
More top news
Toilet charges will be scrapped at some of Britain's busiest railway stations from April 1.
The US president takes aim at big tech companies over alleged bias towards the left.
With just 101 days to go until Brexit, preparations for crashing out of the EU bloc are being stepped up.