Health Secretary Jeremy Hunt has announced a further 19 hospitals are to be investigated in relation to links with Jimmy Savile.
The hospitals to be investigated are:
- Barnet General Hospital
- Booth Hall Children's Hospital
- De La Pole Hospital
- Dryburn Hospital
- Hammersmith Hospital
- Leavesden Secure Mental Hospital
- Marsden Hospital
- Maudsley Hospital
- North Manchester General Hospital
- Odstock Hospital
- Pindersfields Hospital
- Prestwich Psychiatric Hospital
- Queen Victoria Hospital, East Grinstead
- Royal Free Hospital, London
- Royal Victoria Infirmary, Newcastle
- Seacroft Hospital, Leeds
- St Mary's Hospital, Carshalton
- Whitby Memorial Hospital
- Wythenshawe Hospital
More top news
Dozens of people have been evacuated according to local reports as huge waves battered buildings in Tenerife.
Lancashire Police said they had been contacted by Blackpool Teaching Hospitals over allegations of mistreatment and neglect of patients.
Ali Almanasfi is believed to have carried out a filmed execution in 2014, and has since been stripped of his British citizenship.