According to reports, Nokia is expected to launch it's first ever Android smartphone, rumoured to be called the X.
Here are its reported features:
- A handset at the lower end of the smartphone budget
- An interface that looks more like Windows than Android
- Microsoft and Nokia services rather than those made by Android-maker Google
- Nokia's mapping service instead of Google Maps
- A Nokia store with Android apps, instead of Google Play
- A four-inch screen with a 1GHz dual-core Snapdragon processor
- 512MB of memory
- 4GB of storage
- a microSD card slot
- 5-megapixel camera
- Six colour options.
More top news
Chancellor Rishi Sunak unveiled the economic support package for the sector on Sunday evening.
The British socialite has been accused by many women of helping procure underage sex partners for Jeffrey Epstein.
Beauty salons and tattooists are also allowed to reopen on Monday following the relaxation of coronavirus regulations