- Some 56% of women who had gone through a miscarriage wanted further medical care, according to figures from Mumsnet.
- However, only 26% were offered it.
- Of women who miscarried at home following a scan, 15% felt they had the right support, information and pain relief to manage.
- Most would-be mums did not talk about their miscarriage - only 23% told their friends about their care.
- Only 13% spoke of their experience to wider family.
More top news
The Democratic presidential candidate may also have shown his cards on his choice of running mate.
The US president also shared a post on Twitter accusing Dr Anthony Fauci of misleading the public over hydroxychloroquine.
Fears over an impending second wave of coronavirus dominates Wednesday’s front pages.