Fifteen bodies have been recovered so far after a missile hit a convoy of refugees in Ukraine "burning them alive," a Ukraine military spokesman has said.
Spokesman Andriy Lysenko told Reuters: "By 7pm last night we retrieved 15 bodies. The search continued into the night and is continuing today."
Ukrainian government forces blame the attack on pro-Russian separatists whom they are battling in the area. The rebels have denied responsibility.
More top news
The Democratic presidential candidate may also have shown his cards on his choice of running mate.
The US president also shared a post on Twitter accusing Dr Anthony Fauci of misleading the public over hydroxychloroquine.
Fears over an impending second wave of coronavirus dominates Wednesday’s front pages.