The recovery operation to find the bodies of victims killed when a missile hit a convoy of refugees in Ukraine has been suspended after fighting started again, a Ukrainian military spokesman said.
So far the remains of 15 people, said to have "burned to death" in cars, have been located but officials say there could be more.
More top news
The Democratic presidential candidate may also have shown his cards on his choice of running mate.
The US president also shared a post on Twitter accusing Dr Anthony Fauci of misleading the public over hydroxychloroquine.
Fears over an impending second wave of coronavirus dominates Wednesday’s front pages.