According to data from Freedom of Information requests sent by MP Robert Halfon, the most expensive first hour of hospital car parking are at:
- Wye Valley NHS Trust Hereford - £3.50/one hour
- West Suffolk NHS Foundation Trust - £3.30/minimum two hours
- Chelsea and Westminster Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - £3/for one hour
- Royal Free Hospital North London - £3/for one hour
- Mid Essex Hospital Chelmsford - £3/for 15mins to 3 hours
- Aintree University Hospital, Liverpool - £3/for 30mins to 1 1/2 hours
More top news
The health service receives more than 10,000 new claims for compensation every year.
Some sunshine too for eastern Scotland and northeast England.
The royal had earlier attended a UK-Africa summit in London.