The most common complaint about nuisance neighbours is loud voices and arguing, according to Which?
The watchdog's poll found:
- 41% were annoyed by loud voices and arguing coming from next door.
- 29% of adults were aggravated by loud music and noisy TVs.
- 27% were fed-up of doors slamming.
- Some 23% were annoyed by neighbours stomping around.
- And noise from pets upset 21% of the people quizzed by Which?
More top news
Monday’s front pages feature a range of political and pandemic-related stories.
The 57-year-old actor is suing the tabloid’s publisher News Group Newspapers.
Baroness Sugg will announce £5.3 million of new UK aid to support the salaries of more than 5,500 teachers in poor countries.