The most common complaint about nuisance neighbours is loud voices and arguing, according to Which?
The watchdog's poll found:
- 41% were annoyed by loud voices and arguing coming from next door.
- 29% of adults were aggravated by loud music and noisy TVs.
- 27% were fed-up of doors slamming.
- Some 23% were annoyed by neighbours stomping around.
- And noise from pets upset 21% of the people quizzed by Which?
More top news
Mr Watson blamed Labour’s ambiguity on a second referendum for a predicted loss of votes in the European elections.
Results will be declared after 10pm on Sunday.
The race for number 10 dominates the Sunday papers.