The most common complaint about nuisance neighbours is loud voices and arguing, according to Which?
The watchdog's poll found:
- 41% were annoyed by loud voices and arguing coming from next door.
- 29% of adults were aggravated by loud music and noisy TVs.
- 27% were fed-up of doors slamming.
- Some 23% were annoyed by neighbours stomping around.
- And noise from pets upset 21% of the people quizzed by Which?
More top news
The Transport Secretary said he is “hugely concerned” at the current policy not to phase them out until 2040.
PM says he has made concessions on workers’ rights as he seeks support from some Labour MPs.
Tory MP Steve Baker tweets video of a lost and lonely looking marsupial.