The most common complaint about nuisance neighbours is loud voices and arguing, according to Which?
The watchdog's poll found:
- 41% were annoyed by loud voices and arguing coming from next door.
- 29% of adults were aggravated by loud music and noisy TVs.
- 27% were fed-up of doors slamming.
- Some 23% were annoyed by neighbours stomping around.
- And noise from pets upset 21% of the people quizzed by Which?
More top news
Health Secretary Matt Hancock called for the comprehensive review in June.
Professor John Ashton warned that cuts to local authority budgets had impacted environmental health departments.
Former Taoiseach Albert Reynolds shook hands with the Sinn Fein president and SDLP leader John Hume following a meeting in Dublin.