Two British tourists have died in Amsterdam after snorting what is believed to have been white heroin that was sold to them as cocaine.
The men, aged 20 and 21, and both from England, were found in a hotel room in the city yesterday next to traces of white powder.
A post-mortem examination is due to be conducted later this week to confirm the time and cause of the men's deaths.
The Foreign Office is liaising with Dutch authorities and is "providing consular assistance to the family", a spokesman said.
More top news
The health ministry said 62,585 cases were reported in the past 24 hours on Friday.
A range of coronavirus-related stories feature among the front pages.
TikTok is a video-sharing app that is widely popular among young people.