British tourists in Paris are being warned to take extra care following the attack on the office of satirical newspaper Charlie Hebdo.
The Foreign and Commonwealth Office has amended its travel advice for visitors to France.
"On January 7, two gunmen attacked the Charlie Hebdo newspaper offices in east Paris," the latest FCO travel advice reads.
"A number of people have been killed and injured. If you're in Paris or the Ile-de-France area, take extra care and follow the security advice issued by the French authorities."
About 7,000 French Jewish people left the country last year and have moved to Israel because they did not feel safe.
The aunt of a man killed while trying to overpower gunman Amedy Coulibaly has told ITV News her family is fearful of their future in France.
A Muslim cleric in Pakistan has held a ceremony to honour Cherif and Said Kouachi, the two men suspected of the Charlie Hebdo massacre.